Are you ready to start using Facebook Ads to take your blog to the next level? Then you my friend are going to need this EPIC list of Facebook ad resources for growing bloggers. From beginner to advanced, I have you covered!
Facebook ads can be spectacular for reaching new audiences and growing your blog!
But before you dive in to Facebook ads do make sure you have done two things.
Thing #1: Create a strategy that includes monetization
Thing #2: Do your homework regarding Facebook Ads
First, there’s no point in spending money to market your blog if you have no way of monetizing your traffic. Even if you are list building (no sales funnel) you should still know what you will be offering your list in the future and targeting THOSE buyers.
Personally I don’t dabble in ads until I have a sales funnel in place.
Second, it’s VERY easy to lose your tail feathers when it comes to running Facebook ads. Yes, I’m speaking from experience.
So before you dive in head first research, research, research. And don’t spend more than you can afford to lose, yes just like gambling.
Even the pros will tell you it can sometimes take weeks or even months and hundreds of dollars to nail the right target audience, ad graphics, copy, and landing page.
Besides all that Facebook Ads is incredibly complex. The dashboard alone requires it’s own tutorial. The data you can pull is massive, and the options for targeting are immense. So take your time, and figure out which strategy might be best for your business.
Now that we have all the doom and gloom out of the way, the good stuff.
Using Facebook Ads strategically and thoughtfully can yield amazing results!
You can target completely new audiences, add the right people to sales funnels, and make a great return on you investment. There are few other places where you can spend a hundred dollars and get back a thousand!
So that’s exactly why I think using Facebook ads once you have a monetization strategy can be a smart move.
That said I am NOT and expert in Facebook Ads. I probably know more than the average bear but I’m in no position to be giving out strategies…yet.
So what I have created is an EPIC list of resources from THE EXPERTS in Facebook ads. This is the same list of resources that I curated for myself and reference regularly.
I’ll be adding resources as I find them so make sure to check back often and bookmark, this page.
Before you start running ads you NEED a Strategy,
THE ULTIMATE LIST OF FACEBOOK AD RESOURCES FOR BLOGGERS
- How to Use the Facebook Pixel | via Amanda Bond at TheAdStrategist.com
- The Beginners Guide to Facebook Advertising | via AdEspresso.com (this Guide is HUGE)
- How to Get Started with Facebook Ads As a Total Beginner + Other Q&A | via Rick Mulready (Podcast)
- 31 Call To Action Examples (And How to Write the Perfect One) | via AdEspresso.com
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost? The Complete Guide to Facebook Ads Pricing | via BufferApp.com
- 11 Effective Ways to Use Facebook Ads | via SocialMediaExaminer.com
- 18 Genius Facebook Ad Hacks for Winning Campaigns | via AdEspresso.com
- Facebook Ads Bidding 101: Everything You Need to Know | via AdEspresso.com
- The Complete Guide to Facebook Conversion Tracking | via AndrewHubbard.co
- 22 Ways to Make Your Facebook Ads Better | via NeilPatel.com
- Facebook Ad Custom Audiences: Retargeting Those Who Know You | via SocialMediaExaminer.com
Don’t Get Rejected:
- Facebook Ads Review 101: Rules to follow to get your ads approved… quickly! | via AdEspresso.com
- Facebook Ad Not Approved? How To Prevent It From Happening Again | via AndrewHubbard.co
- 68 Reasons Why Your Facebook Ad Got Rejected or Account Got Banned | via JonLoomer.com
Facebook Ad Sales Funnels:
- How to Build a Facebook Funnel That Converts | via Moz.com
- How to Create a Basic Evergreen Facebook Ad Campaign | via JonLoomer.com
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Facebook Sales Funnel | via NeilPatel.com
All About Video Ads:
- Facebook Video Engagement: What We Learned From Analyzing 100 Million Videos | via BuzzSumo.com
- Facebook Video Retargeting for Live Video and Beyond | via SocialMediaExaminer.com
- How to Use Facebook Video Ads to Move People Through Your Sales Funnel | via SocialMediaExaminer.com
- How to Turn Blog Posts Into a Video Funnel | via SocialMediaExaminer.com
- Two Strategies to Scale Your Facebook Ads | via JonLoomer.com
- 10 Facebook Ad Optimization Hacks for Massive Success | via AdEspresso.com
- 16 of Our Most Powerful Strategies For Advertising On Facebook | via AdEspresso.com
- 30 Conversion-Boosting Lessons Learned from Viewing 18,250,000 Ads | via NeilPatel.com
- Facebook Advertising Strategies: 12 Facebook Pay Per Click Ideas for High-ROI Campaigns | via AdEspresso.com
- A Quick & Comprehensive Guide to Facebook Remarketing | via SproutSocial.com
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Retargeting Ad Campaigns | via SocialMediaExaminer.com
- Creating Advanced Facebook Custom Audiences Using Google Tag Manager | via SocialMediaExaminer.com
- Facebook Ads Guide: 55 Custom Audiences to Target People Ready to Act | via JonLoomer.com
- Facebook Ad Conversion Attribution: What You Need to Know | via JonLoomer.com
- Facebook Ads CTR: 32 Suggestions For Skyrocketing Results | via KlientBoost.com
- How to ‘Set & Forget’ Facebook Ad Campaigns with Ad Optimization Rules | via NeilPatel.com
- The Evergreen Guide to Facebook Ads Optimization | via AdEspresso.com (HUGE guide)
- How to Use Facebook Ad Dayparting to Optimize Your Results | via SocialMediaExaminer.com
- How to Use Facebook Lookalike Audiences With Custom Audiences | via SocialMediaExaminer.com
Experiments Worth Considering:
- Facebook Ads Bidding Experiment: Automatic or Manual? The Surprising Winner | via AdEspresso.com
- Landing Pages vs Lead Ads: The $2,000 Facebook Experiment | via AdEspresso.com
- The $1,500 Facebook Audience Experiment: 1% vs. 5% vs. 10% Lookalike | via AdEspresso.com
Case Studies to Inspire:
- 7 Examples of High Converting Facebook Ads That Actually Work | via farideh.com
- 7-Figure Online Store in Under a Year Using Facebook Ads | via BrilliantBusinessMoms.com
- Behind-the-Scenes of a 7-Figure Facebook Ads Campaign (Melyssa Griffin) with Andrew Hubbard | via RickMulready.com (Podcast)
- How to Scale from $500, to $11K Monthly With Facebook Video Ads | via RickMulready.com (Podcast case study of food bloggers)
- How To Generate $36,449 In Revenue From a $4,159 Ad Spend | via AndrewHubbard.co
Don’t forget to grab your spot,
If you’re ready to grow your blog and start using Facebook ads then keep this list handy, share it, pin it, bookmark it.
I curated this Resource Guide to help YOU. As with everything on this site my goal is to help you be a better blogger and reach your income goals.
I’m all about strategy and using targeted ads in a smart way can end up being a great strategy to grow your business and get your message in front of more people.
And if you are ready to create a strategic lead magnet then sign-up for the Lead Magnet Challenge, it’s 5 days of actionable info, tips, resources, and an amazing surprise bonus. Plus it’s FREEEEEEEE! Grab your spot now!
Until next time!
Buckets of hugs!
Was this post helpful? If it was please pay it forward and share using the buttons below!